Pages

Jan 19, 2013

Postcrossing in São Tomé and Príncipe

It has more than two month that I lived in São Tomé and Príncipe.
Surely, I changed my address from Taiwan to São Tomé.


I became the No.1 on most postcards sent from São Tomé and Príncipe,
and the only one postcrosser in São Tomé.
the ID is so small I have ever seem.
 I thought I would get the ST-1,but maybe someone got the ID but didn't send
Therefore I send from ST-15.

Because I am the only one user,
sometimes I felt lonely in Sao Tome on Postcrossing.
The price of sending postcard is a little expensive in Sao Tome,
In addintion, there are only several place selling postcard,
and most cards are old and not...very beautiful(the real scenes are so great!).
But I think it is the characteristic of Sao Tome card!
Hope others will like postcard I send from Sao Tome.

From the sending map,
São Tomé and Príncipe is at the center of the world.
It is so interesting!




Waiting for my postcards, my friends and some destined postcrossers!


Key word: West Afica, Postcard
Palavra chave: África Ocidental, postal

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog! :-) And OMG, you country is really at the center of the world! So cool :) I hope that one day I'll receive postcard from you! :-) Warm greetings from frozen at this moment Poland!

    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trade postcards,phonecards, ....and stamps too,if u want to b my new postcd swapper pls contact me.u can see my blogs on the subject too. Tkhs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    I sent swap request in official :) I really hope you want to swap with me :) thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete

Agoda

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...